Sunday, July 15, 2012

Testing- 1, 2, 3.



I hesitated to start blogging for a number of reasons, the main one of which I was embarrassed to admit that blogging makes the assumption that the entire world wide web population might want to read and know how my family and I are doing, my most recent reading material, the room I am currently decorating, and/or the general ups and downs of us. Obviously, this is not true, but it is essentially what one assumes when they "post". I also hesitated, because I rarely captivate people with my words (it is often my beauty instead....ha!), and it is a little scary to send thoughts and feelings out into the internet galaxies only to possibly be discounted, misunderstood, criticized, etc.

People say that having a baby changes everything. They are right. Now that Levi and I are having our little Ruby enter this world sooner than later, I am going to swallow my pride and insecurity and blog for the sake of recounting moments that I know we will want to remember. I know at least two people (myself and hopefully my husband) that will be interested in looking back months and even years later to see the tiny operations and details of our existence that seemed so mundane at the time, but upon looking back are actually quite sacred and special and make you cry.

I also could and should be accused of being an internet consumer as opposed to a supplier. I follow close to 80 blogs, but I never comment or contribute, because I never wanted to take the time or energy to have my own blog with which to communicate. Now I can do that as well! Hooray!

Off we go! Come along if you would like.

2 comments:

Addi and Phin's Mom said...

Yay! I know a few people in the North who will be thrilled to share in your adventures. Thanks for sharing. (c:

Natalie said...

Glad there is a good way to keep up with everyone-- I'm sure after Ruby makes her debut my posts will be more exciting! lol!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting